BEDAT & Co GENEVE A.O.S.C.® CERTIFICATE
(Appellation d’Origine Suisse Certifiée – Swiss Certified Label of Origin)
To ensure the excellence of its Swiss components and skills, BEDAT & Co GENEVE applies a strict charter to each stage in the conception and production of its watches: the A.O.S.C.® (Appellation d’Origine Suisse Certifiée – Swiss Certified Label of Origin).
Swiss watchmaking expertise, acknowledged the world over, serves to guarantee quality in terms of technical aspects such as reliability, accuracy and shock-resistance; as well as aesthetic appeal by means of original designs.
This traditional craftsmanship is now adapted to incorporate new technologies.
To earn this certification, each BEDAT & Co
GENEVE watch must meet the following criteria:
- The conception and development of our watches is undertaken in Switzerland.
- All of our movement parts are machined and finished exclusively in Switzerland.
- Our cases are made exclusively in Switzerland.
- The components of our watches that cannot be made in Switzerland stem exclusively from the European Community.
- The watches carry the “8” maker’s mark.
- The straps are hand-sewn.
- The noble materials used in making our watches respect international conventions and are ethically “sound”.
- The watches are assembled and tested in Switzerland.
This is the commitment made by BEDAT & Co GENEVE regarding the quality of the products.